The rip currents today are published as moderate risk (Yellow Flag), but we just responded to a call near the Ocean Crest Pier where 3 people in a group were pulled out in a rip current. Fortunately, everyone is fine, but extreme caution must be exercised today.
- Group Caught in Rip Current May 24, 2020
- Cardiac Transport Off Island May 24, 2020
- 3 People Pulled Out by Rip Current May 23, 2020
- Potential High Rip Current Warning for this Weekend May 14, 2020
- Possible Skydiver in Water Near Dutchman Creek May 13, 2020