To help keep you and your family safe, please review the information on our General Knowledge page and learn about Beach Flags. The page you are currently viewing shows a snapshot of the current warnings and advisories for beach-goers and boaters in the Oak Island area, with links to the governmental web sites that provide this critical information.
- Group Caught in Rip Current May 24, 2020
- Cardiac Transport Off Island May 24, 2020
- 3 People Pulled Out by Rip Current May 23, 2020
- Potential High Rip Current Warning for this Weekend May 14, 2020
- Possible Skydiver in Water Near Dutchman Creek May 13, 2020