A caller reported a yellow kayak out too far and possibly struggling to return to the shore. We quickly spotted the kayak, which was towing a yellow inflatable we had monitored earlier in the day, moving very slowly towards the beach in a strong headwind. We kept a close eye on the kayaker and made sure they were were able to safely return to the beach.
- Group Caught in Rip Current May 24, 2020
- Cardiac Transport Off Island May 24, 2020
- 3 People Pulled Out by Rip Current May 23, 2020
- Potential High Rip Current Warning for this Weekend May 14, 2020
- Possible Skydiver in Water Near Dutchman Creek May 13, 2020