The following newspaper article recently ran about dredging operations in the Lockwoods Folly Inlet and the latest Army Corp of Engineers survey shows just how shallow and dangerous the inlet is right now. Extreme care must be taken by all boaters entering or exiting at Lockwoods Folly Inlet until all dredging operations are complete. The water is extremely shallow, even quite far out from The Point, especially at low tide.
- Group Caught in Rip Current May 24, 2020
- Cardiac Transport Off Island May 24, 2020
- 3 People Pulled Out by Rip Current May 23, 2020
- Potential High Rip Current Warning for this Weekend May 14, 2020
- Possible Skydiver in Water Near Dutchman Creek May 13, 2020