Oak Island Water Rescue and Oak Island Police Department were dispatched at 7:59 AM for a report of a man down on the beach near the 2300 block of West Beach Drive. Police determined this was not a medical transport call since the man was now responsive. Truck 4482, which was enroute, returned to the station.
- Group Caught in Rip Current May 24, 2020
- Cardiac Transport Off Island May 24, 2020
- 3 People Pulled Out by Rip Current May 23, 2020
- Potential High Rip Current Warning for this Weekend May 14, 2020
- Possible Skydiver in Water Near Dutchman Creek May 13, 2020