Just after noon, we were dispatched to the beach for a report of a boat on fire. We were cancelled just as we were leaving the station when it was discovered that the smoke the caller saw was actually from a large house fire on Holden Beach. As always, we want folks to err on the side of caution. Had this been an actual boat fire, a timely response would be critical to preserving lives.
- Group Caught in Rip Current May 24, 2020
- Cardiac Transport Off Island May 24, 2020
- 3 People Pulled Out by Rip Current May 23, 2020
- Potential High Rip Current Warning for this Weekend May 14, 2020
- Possible Skydiver in Water Near Dutchman Creek May 13, 2020