Oak Island Water Rescue is a non-profit 20-member volunteer emergency response team that aids swimmers and boaters in distress. We also assist the Oak Island Police Department and Oak Island Fire Department with missing persons and beach transfers, as well as the United States Coast Guard with in-shore Search and Rescue operations. In addition to this web site, you can also reach us on Facebook.
We Love Donations!
If you would like to learn how to donate money or equipment to Oak Island Water Rescue we have a special web page just for you!
- Group Caught in Rip Current May 24, 2020
- Cardiac Transport Off Island May 24, 2020
- 3 People Pulled Out by Rip Current May 23, 2020
- Potential High Rip Current Warning for this Weekend May 14, 2020
- Possible Skydiver in Water Near Dutchman Creek May 13, 2020